Documents required for Online Company registration
- From Members and Directors (Self-attested)
- PAN Card of Members and Directors.
- Aadhar card.
- Election ID Card / Passport.
- Scan copy of Photographs.
- Latest Bank statement not older than 30 days.
- For Registered office
- Rent Agreement on the name of Company.
- Utility bills (Not older than 30 days).
Advantages of Private Limited Company Registration
- Limited Liability– Liability of Members and Directors of the Private Limited Company is limited to the number of shares. This means that if in any case company suffers from any loss and faces financial distress because of primary business activity then the personal assets of Shareholders/Members/Directors will not be at risk of being seized by banks, creditors, and government.
- Continuity of Existence– The life of a business is not affected by the status of shareholders and even after the death of the shareholder; the private limited company continues to exist.
- Scope of Expansion– The Scope of expansion is higher because easy to raise capital from a venture capitalist, angel investor, financial institutions and the advantage of limited liability. The Private limited company offers more transparency in the company.
- Brand Value– In comparison to Sole Proprietorship, Private Limited Company has more value as it owns a separate legal entity managing affairs on its own name.
- Valuation and Customer– Valuation is an important aspect of the company and high valuation comes from loyal customers. You should work on a business model with a higher lifetime value of a customer; Entrepreneur should focus on higher assessment of the company by offering the unique value proposition to the customer’s life.
Starting a company by foreign national
Indian is among the 6th biggest economy of the world. In most of the business sectors and as per government recent notification, FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) from 26 % to 100% is allowed. 100% FDI is allowed in NBFC & Payments business, Software, Business support, Trading, and Manufacturing. As a foreign entrepreneur if you are planning to apply for online company registration in India then the registration process is the same as it for Indian citizen. You simply need one Indian Resident director to initiate the Company formation process in India.