What is Company Registration Process?
The Private Limited Company registration process is an online process under the initiative of the Ministry of corporate affairs. Planning to start a company the Private limited company is strongly recommended for startups due to ease of operations and access to a venture fund. Enterslice lends a hand to start-ups across India and provides premium advisory services for Startup Company registration, Corporate Income Tax, Preparing Business Plan, Investor Deck, Registration under Startup India, and also in designing an investment-friendly corporate structure.
10 Things to do After Private Limited Registration
- Call 1st Board Meeting for Appointment of Auditor.
- Open Bank Account.
- Trademark registration.
- GST Registration.
- MSME Registration.
- The issue of Share Certificate to the members.
- Finalize the founder’s agreement.
- Prepare Employment agreements.
- Draft Company policies and SOP.
- Launch your product / Services.
Know 6 Steps to Check Company Registration Status
India is among a very few countries where company data is easily available for public view. From the Public view, you can find Directors details, Balance sheet/Annual returns or Charge status. At below, we tried to explain to you to verify the company registration status as well compliance status of the company.
Do I need to issue Share Certificates to my Co-founders after Company Registration?
Yes, you can issue share certificate to the co-founders after the company registration complying the followings
- Share certificate to members/Co-founders must be issued within 60 days from the incorporation of a company.
- In case transfer of shares to Non-Members Within the period of 30 days from the receipts of transfer letter.
- Conduct a board meeting and form an allotment committee.
- Need to prepare the register of members.
- Printing of share certificate.
- Intimation and dispatch of shares.